Welcome to Metha's Book Review

Hi all,

For all those who know of me, I am a writer, I have written a total of three books in so far. I have recently release a second edition of my first fiction novel Alexander Kai: Necromancer, due to be followed soon by Tyson Law: Triton.

Because I didn't really want to clutter my blog page with everything known to man I have created this blog site, where I will review new books from new author's such as myself.

I also have a blog site under the name of Metha's Author Spotlight.

See you all there.

Metha's Book Summary and Review Form

Send a Picture of Book if possible, a book review look better with a picture of a book attached to it.
Book name:
Author/s:
Book's blurb:
ISBN 10:
ISBN 13:
Copyright:
Publisher:
link: (this is a link to your book)
REVIEW: In the review section, submit a link of your book's preview so that I may read up on it and write a review about it.

Submit the form to metha.metharom@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Book Review: Love at First Sight?

Book name: Love at First Sight?

Author/s: Anastasia Cassella-Young

Book's blurb:

Do you believe in love at first sight? Author Anastasia Cassella-Young does. Follow Louise in a series of events where she believes that she has found love at first sight and what events befall her during her romance. Louise is an energetic character and gets into trouble without even trying to. Passion and romance is what she finds!

ISBN 10: None

ISBN 13: None

Copyright: © 2008 Anastasia Cassella-Young Standard Copyright License

Publisher: Anastasia Cassella-Young

link: http://www.lulu.com/content/2755265

REVIEW:

Love at first sight?

Honest to say romance really is not my cup of tea, it usually give me an uncomfortable feeling inside when I read something of that nature. The feeling was quite persistent actually; perhaps it may be due to the fact that I am a private person at heart. However that is not to say that the story was bad, it is not, it pulls you in much like a TV soap opera does, and it conveys the right kind of feeling. This book is not for me but I do believe it much more suited to someone who is more in tune with romance.


4****


Metha Metharom

Metha’s Book Reviews

No comments: