Welcome to Metha's Book Review

Hi all,

For all those who know of me, I am a writer, I have written a total of three books in so far. I have recently release a second edition of my first fiction novel Alexander Kai: Necromancer, due to be followed soon by Tyson Law: Triton.

Because I didn't really want to clutter my blog page with everything known to man I have created this blog site, where I will review new books from new author's such as myself.

I also have a blog site under the name of Metha's Author Spotlight.

See you all there.

Metha's Book Summary and Review Form

Send a Picture of Book if possible, a book review look better with a picture of a book attached to it.
Book name:
Author/s:
Book's blurb:
ISBN 10:
ISBN 13:
Copyright:
Publisher:
link: (this is a link to your book)
REVIEW: In the review section, submit a link of your book's preview so that I may read up on it and write a review about it.

Submit the form to metha.metharom@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Book Review: The Sacred Sin



Book name: The Sacred Sin

Author/s: Estevan Vega

Book's blurb:

Everyone has a past. One that is inescapable. Jude Foster, an L.A. homicide detective, is on the brink of mental collapse. A year ago, he was left for dead by Morgan Cross, a once-close friend and partner. Now, although forced to undergo mindless psychoanalytical diatribes in order to be reinstated into the department, the world apathetically spins on. When a dead body is found in West Hollywood, an investigation is set in motion and Jude realizes, with the aid of Rachel Cragin, his annoying new interim partner, that the first victim is only the beginning. The markings on the bodies are trails to a more sadistic pattern of evil, one Jude may or may not recognize. But how does someone stop a killer who’s slaying his victims by stealing their souls, without ever touching them? As the time ticks, the countdown begins. They will have one week to uncover the sacred sin…and the darkness that lies within all men.

ISBN 10:1424183065

ISBN 13:978-1424183067

Copyright: 2007

Publisher: PublishAmerica

link: www.estevanvega.com

Review: waiting for pdf so I can do review

No comments: