Welcome to Metha's Book Review

Hi all,

For all those who know of me, I am a writer, I have written a total of three books in so far. I have recently release a second edition of my first fiction novel Alexander Kai: Necromancer, due to be followed soon by Tyson Law: Triton.

Because I didn't really want to clutter my blog page with everything known to man I have created this blog site, where I will review new books from new author's such as myself.

I also have a blog site under the name of Metha's Author Spotlight.

See you all there.

Metha's Book Summary and Review Form

Send a Picture of Book if possible, a book review look better with a picture of a book attached to it.
Book name:
Author/s:
Book's blurb:
ISBN 10:
ISBN 13:
Copyright:
Publisher:
link: (this is a link to your book)
REVIEW: In the review section, submit a link of your book's preview so that I may read up on it and write a review about it.

Submit the form to metha.metharom@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Book Review: Flagrant Foul



Book name: Flagrant Foul

Author/s: Bob McDonald

Book's blurb:

Davis Brown just wanted to be a regular college student, covering obscure sports for the school paper and hanging out with his uncle Phil. Then he was named sports editor right before the 2002-03 basketball season, and things got complicated.

ISBN 10: None

ISBN 13: None

Copyright: (c) 2008 By Bob McDonald

Publisher: lulu.com

link: http://www.lulu.com/content/674335 or http://www.flagrantfoul.com

REVIEW:

My impression upon this work is something that is descriptive but I can not fully get into, perhaps it was due to the brevity of the preview which I received but the writing in itself was good and because of that I am going to give it

3***

Metha Metharom

Metha's Book Review

No comments: